VACATION & APARTMENT RENTAL
A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking. Payment must be made by wire transfer. The full balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
Nemah must be notified of cancellations and reductions in apartments as early as possible, in writing. We are a small family owned-run resort and cancellation affects us significantly as we have no last-minute walk in clients. Therefore, we are required to adhere to the following strict cancellation policy. Please read our cancellation policy carefully and we always recommend all our guests to arrange travel insurance.
- 30 days prior to arrival: No cancellation fees are charged.
- Between 30 days to 15 days prior to arrival: 50% Deposit will be charged
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Non-refundable and incur 100% penalty.
- Please note that Nemah should be notified in writing. In the event of a no-show or early departure, a fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay will be levied.
- Changes to the reservation’s arrival and departure date(s) are subject to approval and written agreement between the parties. Changing fees may be applicable. In case of changes, e.g. a shortened length of stay or date amendments within 30 days of arrival, the cancellation policy will apply for canceled nights. Full client names are to be made available at the time of booking and name changes will be allowed within the cancellation periods.
fIt is said that things you build yourself and put a lot of time in, become like babies to you. Please be careful with the items that are at your disposal. Keep everything in one piece and clean, also for the benefit of other guests!
Upon check-in Nemah requests a damage deposit of USD/EUR 100 on arrival and a copy of the passport/ID of each guest staying at Nemah. Deposit will be collected as a cash payment. Your deposit will be reimbursed on check-out, in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
The apartment’s keys must be returned at check out and charges of a $100 per item may be applied for lost keys and remote gate access. It is not allowed to make/buy additional keys and or gate remote.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
The check-in time is 3:00 -10:00 PM (15:00-22:00) and the check-out time is 11:00 AM (11:00). Guests who have checked out of their apartment are welcome to stay within the resort premises for the rest of the day. Late check out (after 11:00 am) till 3:00 PM (15:00) latest, is possible if available. If you would like to check out after 3:00 PM (15:00), we are obliged to charge the amount of the entire night. Late check-outs are only available on the day of departure.
Our housekeeping services your apartment completely before check-in. Your apartment has enough linen and towels for a comfortable stay. Extra cleaning including clean bed linen is optional for $40.
The environment is of great importance to Nemah, please place the used towels and bed linen in the laundry basket to be collected.
All apartments offer 220V European plugs and 110V US plugs.Nemah cannot be held responsible for incorrect use of electricity plug for personal appliances.
The air conditioning is meant only for the sleeping area, so the connecting door should be closed. We kindly ask you to switch off the air-conditioning before you leave your room.
Electricity and water are valuable goods in Curacao, so we kindly ask you to turn off water faucets, lights, television, air-conditioning, and any other electrical device after each use.
The Curaçao tap water is of high quality and safe to drink.
You live outside surrounded by nature so therefore also ants and other pests. If you don’t leave food unattended at the porch or other outside areas and immediately throw away leftovers and garbage in closed bags, you will be little affected.
The garbage containers are placed on the street, emptied, and cleaned every Thursday.
Guests are required to wear appropriate resort wear.
SMOKING / ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments. Ashtrays are provided on the respective porches and in areas where smoking is allowed. Use of drugs and/or alcohol abuse is strictly prohibited.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
- The swimming pool is opened every day. (No lifeguard on duty)
- The use of the swimming pools is entirely at own risk.
- Please go barefoot; leave your slippers and shoes at the gate. Therefor please be careful with glasses and bottles.
- IN THE POOL DEFINETELY NO GLASS AT ALL!!
- The main swimming pool is freely accessible for Nemah guests only.
- It is not allowed to swim and/or sunbathe topless and swimming with cotton shirts, shorts or any footwear is also not allowed.
- In case you get “bubbly” and “inspired” in the pool at least keep it hygienic and keep in mind not all neighbors are that open minded or “playful”
- It is not allowed to dive/jump into the pool.
- All guests must be rinsed off before going in the pool.Anti-sun/tanning stuff is killing for the quality of the water. Walking or rinsing off feet or equipment in the swimming pool gutter is prohibited.
- The jacuzzi only operates on a time clock and runs for 15 minutes.
- Drinks, food, and glassware are not permitted in the swimming pool area.
- Please be so kind to clean and close the toilets after you used them, standing water = mosquitos!! BIG REQUEST TO KEEP THE INDOOR PART DRY; the water can’t go anyware and there is no sun.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please be so kind to switch off the radio/lights/fans near the pool and cleanup other entertaining items when you leave
PETS / WILD ANIMALS
Pets or service animals are not allowed on property. Please do not feed wild animals.
Guests are not allowed to shoot a film or take photos for commercial purposes at the property of Nemah.
Between 10:30 PM to 7:00 AM, please keep the noise down. Respect your neighbor’s night rest. Excessive noise during daytime hours is also prohibited. Help us maintain the serenity and peacefulness of the resort. In addition, the use of community walkways to the pool and parking area be sufficiently quiet and peaceful so as not to disturb the other residents of the neighborhood and their guests in the enjoyment of their vacation and facilities of the resort. No private events or festivities are allowed. An exception to the rule is possible as long as you ask in ADVANCE and approved by Management.
Aggressive, unsociable and/or violent behavior is not tolerated. Guests are only allowed to walk on the designated walking path. The cleanliness of the resort sets us apart from others. Make use of ashtrays and trash bins provided.
Outside visitors are allowed until 10:00 PM. The resort allows a maximum of 2 outside visitors per apartment.Possible visitors must always park outside; This is a safe neighborhood where hardly anything happens.
RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY
- The customer is obliged to take good care of resort property and rented equipment and to protect them from damage, loss, or theft. If any of the mentioned situations occur during your stay and/or the rental period, the customer will be charged for the full cost of repair materials and labor fees if equipment is repairable or the full cost of the damaged item(s). At the end of your rental period, our resort representative will determine the conditions of the rented materials. In case of loss or theft of the equipment, components or any other accessories, the resort will charge the customer the full cost of the missing item(s) at market price.
- Always stick/place the (wooden) doors on the appropriate brackets, to prevent them from slamming because of the wind.
- For general safety always make sure to close the 3 iron gates (entrance, parking and pool) when you pass them. Please check if the entrance gate makes a closing movement.
- Nemah can never be held responsible for personal or material damages. All facilities are used at your own risk.
- Nemah will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property by theft, wind or act of God. Effective immediately, as a condition of entering and/or staying at Nemah all visitors and guests must acknowledge the risks associated with COVID-19 or other world pandemics exposure. And assume all such risks. The resort and its respective owners, operators, employees, agents, and insurers shall not be liable for any injury, illness, losses or damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with COVID-19 or any other world pandemic exposure.
- Nemah is not liable for bodily injury or even deaths as a result of but not limited to: accidents caused by equipment with or without staff supervision; physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations; travel by car, boat, tricycle or other conveyance; consumption of alcoholic beverages; breakdown of equipment; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY POLICIES, RULES AND GUIDELINE MAY RESULT IN YOUR LEAVING THE RESORT WITH NO REFUND AND FUTURE RESERVATIONS BEING CANCELLED.
Please use “common sense” while here and enjoy your stay!